Industrial Hemp Farms Review – Best Hemp Flowers & Wholesale
With the boom in popularity of everything CBD, it’s not surprising that if you are looking to get CBD products, you might be a little confused. Whether you are wanting to get CBD products themselves for personal use or hemp wholesale to enable you to create your own hemp and CBD products, Industrial Hemp Farms are to go to company in the USA.
CBD – or Cannabidiol is big business and a market that continues to grow throughout the world. As a supplier of CBD products, due to the fact that the general public is increasingly aware of the need for better regulation, it is more important than ever that you are using good quality hemp – and this is where Industrial Hemp Farms come in.
Industrial Hemp Farms are involved in the process of hemp farming and CBD processing with over 600 Acres of Hemp Farms and fully integrated delivery services. They focus on Individual Sales & Business 2 Business and offer their clients a great degree of flexibility when it comes to creating their CBD products.
Hemp For CBD
Hemp is a variety of cannabis that contains a concentration of 0.3% THC or less, meaning that in the USA it is completely legal. It is THC which makes you feel high, but at these trace levels, you wouldn’t get high.
This means that as long as you are using legal hemp for your products – such as that which is cultivated and processed by Industrial Hemp Farms – they will be legal to sell.
Some of the options that are given to Industrial Hemp Farms’ clients include:
- A range of different hemp varieties and strains
- The option of extraction methods including the use of CO2 or ethanol
- Variety of CBD products including flowers, CBD isolate, CBD distillate and crystals
- CBD pre-rolls
- Isolated terpenes
- Hemp biomass
CBD Hemp Flowers
The Industrial Hemp Farms flowers range is extensive and wide-reaching. They have different combinations of cannabinoids, terpenes and flavonoids, giving different flavours and meaning that there is almost certainly one that can suit everybody.
Hemp flowers come directly from the plant and have been through no processing. They can be smoked as they are or the cannabinoids, terpenes and flavonoids extracted and made into CBD and hemp products.
Some of Industrial Hemp Farms’ most popular premium varieties that they have available at the moment are:
- Indoor Sour Joker
- Indoor Blue Dream
- Indoor Grand Daddy Purple
- Indoor White Widow
- Indoor Lifter
- Indoor Fruity Pebbles
- Indoor Purple Panties
- Indoor Sour Diesel
- Jack Frost
- Indoor Bubba Kush
They also have a range of fire flower varieties as well as more affordable hemp flowers to buy – and even clearance items – sold at an even more affordable price.
Prices of the CBD hemp flowers range from $3.99 for 1g, to $750 for 1lb, depending, of course on the variety of hemp and the amount that you require.
- Wide range of hemp varieties
- In a ‘pure’ form meaning that you can go on to process as you wish
- Available in a range of different weights – up to 1lb
- Returns policy if goods are unopened
- Same-day shipping except on Sundays and federal holidays
- Good explanation of each variety on the website
- Loyalty point system
- Often has discounts
- Third-party cannabinoid breakdown available
- Returns not possible if goods are opened
- No shipping on Sundays or federal holidays
- Almost too many Strains to choose from (currently 56)
Get The Best Price On Hemp Farms Here:
Industrial Hemp Farms have a range of CBD hemp products that can be bought at wholesale. This gives you the flexibility to create your own products with hemp and its cannabinoids, without having to worry about extracting it from the raw material.
The hemp products which are available through wholesale include:
- CBD slab (an extremely potent slab of CBD isolate) – about 99% cannabinoids, can be dabbed, vaped, added to edibles or melted into topicals – $20.00 for 1g, $6,500.00 for 1kg
- CBD Isolate powder – about 99% cannabinoids, can be used ‘pure’ under the tongue, adding it to a carrier oil to use as CBD oil, added to edibles or topicals – $8.50 for 1g, $3,000.00 for 1kg
- Broad-Spectrum Distillate Oil – about 85% cannabinoids, less than 0.3% THC, can be added to edibles, capsules or applied to the skin or added to topicals – $9.00 for 1g, $4,000.00 for 1kg
- Broad-Spectrum CBD Distillate Oil – about 92% cannabinoids, less than 0.3% THC, can be added to edibles, capsules or applied to the skin or added to topicals – $9.99 for 1g, $4,000.00 for 1kg
- CBD Isolate Crystal – about 99% cannabinoids, chunky crystals, suitable for dabbing, vaping, adding to carrier oils or melting into edibles or topicals – $8.50 for 1g, $3,000.00 for 1kg
- CBG (Cannabigerol) Isolate Powder – CBG is another cannabinoid which is becoming increasingly popular, the isolate powder can be used under the tongue, by adding to a carrier oil for a tincture, added to edibles or topicals – $19.99 for 5g, $2,250.00 for 100g
- CBD Hemp Oil – each bottle is 60ml and contains 1000mg of CBD and 0 THC, can be taken under the tongue or added to edibles – $19.99
- CBN (Cannabinol) Hemp Oil – Cannabinol is another compound from the plant, said to be good for helping sleep, each bottle is 60ml and contains 500mg of Cannabinol and 0 THC, can be taken under the tongue or added to edibles – $59.99
- CBN (Cannabinol) Distillate oil – See lab test certificate for potency, can be added to edibles, capsules or applied to the skin or added to topicals – $40.00 for 0.25g, $375.00 for 5g
- CBG (Cannabigerol) Hemp Oil – each 60ml bottle has 500mg of CBG and 0 THC, can be taken under the tongue or added to food – $59.99
- CBG (Cannabigerol) Distillate Oil – 88.72% CBG, 12.11% CBD and 100% cannabinoids, excellent for creating products – $29.99 for 0.5g, $2,750.00 for 100g
- Wide range of whole cannabinoid products
- All products with legal levels of THC
- Wide availability of differing amounts
- Excellent raw materials to create your own products
- Organic hemp
- Loyalty points system
- For larger amounts need to speak directly to Industrial Hemp Farms
- Check THC levels if you are not in the USA
- Returns policy only applies if the product is unopened
- Only 60ml bottles of hemp oils available
Get The Best Price On Wholesale Industrial Hemp Here:
Industrial Hemp Farms Video Review
CBD Hemp Flower Trim (Shake)
Hemp flower trim is all the bits that are unused when the hemp is processed into other products. By selling these products you are cutting down on the wastage of a material which is just as effective as the other products, with the same amount of CBD and a good quality product.
Industrial hemp Farms supply third party lab test certificates for all of their trim, it is kept in their climate-controlled storage area and comes with a satisfaction guarantee. The hemp trim is great for adding to food as well as topicals.
The CBD hemp flower trims sold by Industrial Hemp Farms include:
- Wide Hemp Flower Trim – 15.78% cannabinoids – $20.00 for 1oz, $175.00 for 1lb
- Lifter Hemp Flower Trim – 4.55% cannabinoids – $12.50 for 1oz, $125.00 for 1lb
- CBD Hemp Kief – high in cannabinoids and terpenes – $9.99 for 1g, $1485.00 for 1lb
Some of the terpenes which are present in the CBD trims include a-Pinene, b-Caryophyllene, farnesene and guaiol.
- Reduces wastage of quality materials
- Third-party lab test certificate included
- High concentration of cannabinoids
- Satisfaction guarantee
- Ideal for cooking
- Stored in a climate-controlled environment
- Compliant with the Farm Bill
- Only available in three varieties
- THC levels of under 0.3% – check these levels if you are not in the USA
- Returns policy only applies when product is unopened
- No shipping on federal holidays or Sundays
Get The Best Price On Hemp Trim And Kief Here:
Hemp Flower Pre-Rolled Cigarettes
Industrial Hemp Farms’ hemp flower pre-rolled cigarettes – or simple, CBD cigarettes – are called ‘LuckyLeaf’. CBD cigarettes are growing in popularity both in the USA and Europe right now. They look just like conventional pre-rolled cigarettes but are made purely with CBD rich hemp flower – and no tobacco.
Not all CBD cigarettes contain no tobacco but all of Industrial Hemp Farms’ do.
This allows you to smoke your CBD hemp but without the dangers that you have when smoking tobacco. They are easy to carry around and can sometimes help people to give up smoking tobacco cigarettes.
Industrial Hemp Farms’ pre-rolled cigarettes come in three sizes – 1 pack of 20 cigarettes ($8.99), 10 packs – 1 carton ($69.99) or 100 packs – 10 cartons ($525.00). They are made from indoor hemp trim with less than 0.3% THC
Smoking hemp is one of the quickest ways to get the effect of CBD as it enters the bloodstream through the lungs.
- Increasingly popular around the world
- The effect can be felt almost instantaneously
- No tobacco
- Easy to store and transport
- THC levels below 0.3%
- Rich in terpenes and cannabinoids
- Filters made from recyclable material
- Watch THC levels if you aren’t in the USA
- Shipping not carried out on Sundays or federal holidays
- Returns can only be made when product is unopened
- No choice of hemp variety
Get The Best Price On Hemp Cigarettes Here:
According to Industrial Hemp Farms, “Even though it is common industry practice to refer to the whole dry plant matter as “hemp biomass” (including flowers), this is not exactly the case. According to experts, the correct definition includes the stalks, leaves and flowers, only after they have been extracted.”
Hemp biomass can be used by producers to make CBD distillate, CBD isolate and hemp oil which can be used in edibles. Industrial hemp Farms’ hemp biomass is made from organic hemp from Colorado Springs and they will also provide a certificate of analysis that will break down exactly what is in your biomass.
The biomass typically has 8% Cannabigerol and, of course, less than 0.3% THC.
- Organic hemp
- High in Cannabigerol
- Certificate of analysis supplied
- THC levels less than 0.3%
- You can visit their facilities in Colorado Springs
- Industrial Hemp Farms also buy hemp biomass directly from farmers
- Farm Bill compliant
- Competitive prices
- More expensive than fibre biomass
- High market demand for CBG – stocks move quickly as a consequence
- Differing prices
- Not shipped on a Sunday or federal holidays
Get The Best Price On Hemp Biomass Here:
CBD Hemp Clones & Mother Plants
If you fancy yourself as a hemp farmer and are looking for some excellent quality, CBD rich hemp, Industrial Hemp Farms can also supply CBD seedlings, clones and mother plants.
CBD seedlings are hemp seeds that have germinated and have just started to grow.
CBD cloning involves cultivating a copy of a particular variety of hemp that’s properties are favourable. This is the most affordable way to start to grow your own hemp plants.
CBD mother plants supplied by Industrial Hemp Farms are grown under a 24-hour light cycle and have been specially cultivated to have a high level of CBD. They have also been cultivated to have excellent genetics and are strong in fighting off diseases and pests.
CBD mini mother plants are the same as the CBD mother plants, just a mini version!
They provide over 1000 CBD clones every day and are looking to expand this even further. They are reasonably priced but you will need to ring them for a quote depending on what you are after.
- Offers a variety of methods to grow high-quality hemp
- Compliant with the Colorado Department of Agriculture
- Use extended germination times
- High CBD hemp
- Mother plants grown in the Industrial Hemp Farms nursery
- Discounts available
- Price only available on quote
- Shipping only on Monday to Saturday
- Check THC levels if you aren’t in the USA
- Need to speak to the sales team for more information about what is available
Get The Best Price On Hemp Clones Here:
Feminized and Unfeminized High CBD Hemp Seeds
Another option if you are looking to grow your own hemp is to get some hemp seeds and plant them yourself. In the world of hemp, you have more options if you have flowers – and these are only available on female plants.
This is why you, therefore, have the option of unfeminized hemp seeds – seeds which could result in a masculine or feminine plant, or feminized seeds which have been specially bred to eliminate the male chromosome, meaning that you will only have the flower-producing female plant.
There is, however, a price difference, with feminized seeds typically costing about 10 times the price of unfeminized seeds.
- A stock of around 90,000kg of unfeminized hemp seed available
- Room for price negotiation
- Support for hemp farmers available
- The option of feminized and unfeminized available
- Some seeds can be bought at a very low cost
- High CBD content
- Feminized seeds can be a lot more expensive
- Prices not shown on the website
- Online quote needed
- No shipping on Sundays
Get The Best Price On Hemp Seeds Here:
Wholesale CBD & Hemp Products
Industrial Hemp Farms also produces a range of wholesale CBD products ranging from CBN oil to vape juice. They obviously know what products sell and typically which products are regularly sought after from wholesale.
Some of the wholesale CBD products which are available include:
- CBD Vape Juice 1000mg – a 30ml bottle which can be bought in 1 unit ($30.00), 5 units ($145.00), or 10 units ($280.00). It can be bought in Strawnana or Skywalker OG flavour.
- CBD Vape Juice 500mg – a 30ml bottle which can be bought in 1 unit ($20.00), 5 units ($98.00) or 10 units ($190.00). It can also be bought in Strawnana or Skywalker OG flavour.
- Native Spirits Broad Spectrum CBD Gummies – each bottle contains 10, 25mg CBD gummies which taste delicious and offer an exact dose of broad-spectrum CBD. 1 bottle is $7.99, 10 bottles $70.00, 50 bottles – $300.00, 100 bottles – $500.00 and 1000 bottles – $4,000.00.
- CBD-infused tea drink – Available in five flavours – strawberry lemonade, raspberry, dragon fruit, watermelon and hibiscus. Each 500ml bottle contains 25mg of CBD and is available to buy as 1 unit – $6.99, and 12 units – $59.99.
- Made from great quality, high CBD hemp
- Good range of popular CBD products
- Differing quantities available
- Discounts for bulk buying
- Loyalty point system
- Satisfaction guarantee
- Could have a wider range of vape juice
- Could have a wider range of CBD gummies
- No shipping on Sundays or federal holidays
For anyone who is looking for CBD hemp – either in its most primitive form right through the process to a finished product to sell and create their own CBD products, Industrial Hemp Farms are a great option.
They have an extensive range of different kinds of CBD – and other cannabinoids – rich hemp which gives you a wealth of options both in terms of the kind of hemp that you are using as well as the form.
From trim to flowers to isolate and distillate, to oil, vape juice and gummies, their extensive range means that they have a wholesale solution for everyone – whilst also giving you the exact breakdown of what you are actually getting.
If you are thinking about creating legal hemp products, rich in cannabinoids, why not give some of Industrial Hemp Farms’ products a go?
Get The Best Price On Hemp Farms Here:
Aidan Lehane is an entrepreneur who has a lifelong passion for CBD, Hemp and allowing people to find an effective natural remedy to many of their pains and illnesses.
Aidan has been a constant advocate for cbd and hemp legalization for over 2 decades and is often found researching & creating blogs and videos about CBD, on the Great Hemp Youtube channel while testing and reviewing countless products for quality and effectiveness.