ABOUT THE PRODUCT
Max Hemp Calming Treats for Dogs and Cats are brought to you by a small, family-owned company called Mighty Petz. They claim to have a big ambition – to make the pet and human world a better one, by providing products that deliver meaningful benefits to our canine and feline friends.
As the name of this product suggest, Max Hemp Calming Treats are designed to soothe. Perhaps your pet suffers from anxiety and stress caused by exposure to loud noises (such as fireworks or building work), or by getting up close and personal with strangers and other creatures. Whatever the cause, it’s no fun dealing with a harassed hound or panicky puss! As a concerned pet-owner you end up feeling edgy and stressed yourself, worrying about your nervy companion.
Mighty Pets Max Calming Treats are designed to alleviate the symptoms of stress. Does your dog bark markedly when feeling fretful? Does your pet tend to excessively scratch, lick and chew? These are all signs of angst and worry. Soothing your pet’s nerves will enable him or her to relax – leaving you breathing space to do the same. You can expect to get around 100 chews for your money (the net weight of the product is 260g).
The soft and chewy calming treats are produced using nine ingredients, we will look at this in more detail later, but needless to say hemp is one of those. With their tasty cheesy flavor the treats appeal to both cats and dogs. Add to this the fact that the treats are low calorie, low sodium and low allergen, and you begin to understand why these tit-bits appear to be a popular choice for pet owners.
Where Is Hemp Grown?
Mighty Petz Max Hemp Calming Treats contain hemp oil and hemp seed powder (both of which are obtained by pressing hemp seeds). The treats are made in the USA, and produced in a GMP-certified and FDA registered facility. They are then rigorously tested within an independent laboratory.
Our review indicates the calming treats contain nine natural ingredients. We’ve already identified that they contain hemp oil and hemp seed powder, so let’s see what else you will find inside each little chew:
- Melatonin – a hormone known for alleviating sleepless nights.
- Chamomile – revered for its ability to induce relaxation.
- Passion flower – used to alleviate anxiety, pain and sleep problems.
- Thiamine (Vit B1) – good for both cats and dogs, to maintain optimal health.
- Ginger root – great for sensitive stomachs and to relieve discomfort.
- Valerian root – a well-known herbal remedy used to treat anxiety.
- I-Trytophan – thought to increase serotonin production (which lifts your mood), I-Tryptophan can assist in improving adverse behavior such aggression.
What Conditions Is It Best For?
Max Hemp Calming Treats are particularly useful for dealing with aggression or hyperactive behavior. If you find your dog or cat gets up to mischief whilst you’re out of the house, such as destroying furniture or pining for you (nervous dogs have a tendency to bark and howl), it could be because your loyal pal is missing you. Giving your pet a tasty and calming treat before you leave could help get them settled – so you can go out feeling less frazzled (and don’t have to fret about returning to shredded curtains or a chewed table leg)!
The calming treats could also help to reduce anxiety and stress in certain situations. Some animals are particularly sensitive to loud noises, or aren’t too keen on other creatures, or strangers entering the home. It’s hard to avoid all situations that trigger unease, and that’s where the calming treats come into their own. We’re all for less scratching, licking, chewing and barking.
- 100% Money back guarantee
- Soft and chewy with a pleasant cheesy flavor
- Advanced formula with all-natural ingredients
- Low allergen, low sodium and low calorie
- Helps combat stress, aggression, hyperactivity and separation anxiety
- Produced in a GMP-certified/FDA registered facility and independently tested
- Picky pets might not be overly keen on the taste
- Can be quite pongy!
- Don’t expect a magic “cure” for your pet
- Not the cheapest product on the block, but you get what you pay for.
If you’re looking for something to take the edge of your pet’s anxiety or hyperactivity Max Hemp Calming Treats might just do the trick. The cheesy flavor seems to appeal to all but the pickiest eaters, and although humans aren’t so keen on the rather pongy odour – our feline and canine buddies don’t seem to mind.
We like the fact that those worrying behaviors such as loud, constant barking and destructive actions can be combated by a simple treat. Why not let Fido and Tiddles try out Mighty Pet Max Hemp Calming Treats? We’re not saying this is a miracle cure, but it could be a step in the right direction.
Aidan Lehane is an serial entrepreneur who has a passion for CBD and allowing people to find an effective natural remedy to many of their pains and illnesses. Having created a successful marketing agency, Aidan has turned his hand toward providing as many people as possible with quality information on CBD and its best products